Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am that kind of Mom!!

Yep it has happened...I am that kind of mom. The kind that has so much to do that I can't remember what I did yesterday or tell you what day it is or what we have to do tommorrow. But I am also the kind of mom who doesn't want to forget these crazy days! These days are long and sometimes hard but also special, tender, and sweet. I will never experience anything more special and I don't want to forget these times. I cannot believe how much I have already forgotten in the two short years since Miles was born and I am completely astonished to think that 5 whole years have gone by since Jay and I were married! This blog is going to be my journal so that I can be that kind of mom, the kind of mom who loves her kids so much that I am willing to give them everything I've got, and still remain sane when we come out on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment