Thursday, December 9, 2010
Mark This off My Holiday List!!!
This year Shutterfly is offering a freebie offer that is very exciting to me. I have not previously used them before but absolutely love the designs that I have seen. Nothin's better than freebies, especially this time of year! Shutterfly has a promotion that if you blog about all the awesome (that are in fact awesome) Christmas cards, calendars, invitations and more then you will receive 50 holiday cards. For what? FREE!!! That is why I'm blabbing about all this all on the blog for, saving a few pennies. I got Shutterfly's catalog in the mail and was impressed by the range of customizable cards they offer to fit every one's style. Can't wait to debate and debate with my indecisiveness on which card I'll use ;-), they have got some good stuff! Also, I am using them to make some awesome photo books for the parents and in-laws for gifts this year. Get in on sending some warm wishes for free, HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment